piątek, 20 marca 2020

6c 20.03.2020




Hi guys,
Is everything ok?I hope you are feeling great!

I.

  Dzisiejsza, piątkowa lekcja będzie poświęcona  Past Simple, czyli czasowi, który wyraża czynności dokonane w przeszłości. 
Zobaczcie dialog i wypiszcie wszystkie czasowniki Past Simple.

II.


III.Grammar Rules

Examples

I played football.
We ate lots of cake!
She didn’t watch a film.

Remember!

For regular verbs, we add -ed. For irregular verbs, there is a special past tense form.
regular verbs: play – played, watch – watched, want – wanted
irregular verbs: eat – ate, write – wrote, go – went

Be careful!

When we use the negative, we don’t change the main verb. We use ‘didn’t’ instead.
I didn’t watch TV.
I didn’t go to school.

We say... We don’t say...

I had fun! (NOT I haved fun!)
He didn’t play tennis. (NOT He didn’t played tennis.)
They went to France. (NOT They wented to France.


IV..  Wykonajcie ćwiczenie polegające na dopasowaniu bezokolicznika z formą czasu przeszłego.

https://learningapps.org/1427585




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz