czwartek, 26 marca 2020

8b/s 26.03.2020

8b/s


Hello,  my friends?
How are you today?
 
     I hope you are in good condition despite the fact there is too much information about this horrible virus... That's why I want you to listen to one of the most beautiful songs in the world - in my opinion...,, We have all the time in the world"-Louis Armstrong. What do you think about it?  Do you like it? I'm wondering if anybody wants to translate it? It's for volunteers...







                                                                      Lesson
  Topic: Description of the picture.


   At first, you are supposed to watch a short video about some rules how to create a description of a picture...It will be easy because it is in Polish.....




 


TASK1. Write down rules to your notebooks.
TASK2.Describe a picture or photo of your family(10 sentences)
You have to use as many new words as possible. You studied them yesterday!!! At least 15 new words. I'm going check it up!
 Send your homework on my email address:
joanna.dra@pracowniasp1.pl
This is your HOMEWORK    Watch out!


Lesson2
Topic: Present Simple vs Present Continuous

Read the Grammar Guide page150.

Zadanie 3
Wypisz przysłówki częstotliwości czasu Present Simple?
Jakich okresleń czasowych używamy w Present Continuous?
Jakie to są czasowniki statyczne?
Zadanie 4

Present  Simple 


Preset Continuous

 IMPORTANT!
You can watch this  video to summerise( podsumować)
your knowledge.


 

I'll give you some links  to grammar tests:






 






















15 komentarzy: