środa, 1 kwietnia 2020

Nikola Polesza kl.8a 01.04.2020




Hi, Nikola
How are you today!

 We haven't seen you for a long time. Is everything all right? How are you feeling? I hope everything's fine.

I wonder what you've been doing lately?

I'd like you to write if the coronavirus situation has affected your life.(czy ta sytuacja wpłynęłaa na Twoje życie) If you have time write what you think about it. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? How do you think our life will look like in six months' time?
Write an essay and send it to my address:
 joanna.dra@pracowniasp1.pl

 This Wednesday we're going to have a rehearsal English exam for those who want to take part. You can try it as well.
I'll send you a link if you like. Let me know if you do it.
 The link is:
https://cke.gov.pl/egzamin-osmoklasisty/materialy-dodatkowe/arkusze-probne-2020/

Take care!
See you next time!

Joanna Drajewicz







1 komentarz: